The Bluelake Legacy Gen 1 - The Dark Ages Part 1

Elisa Bluelake was one of the first sims I made for TS4. Here are the "dark ages" of her story between 2015 and 2016. Read it all in chronological order under the cut!







Feb 26, 2015

No matter what I set out to so, somehow all my sims end up looking like my demons. Well not today, Satan! Not today! Here we have Elisa Bluelake, a young water elf maiden who has recently moved to Willow Creek. She’s the head of my legacy. I hope her offspring inherit her cute little upturned pixie face. <3


Feb 26, 2015

Yo listen up, here’s a story
About a little elf who lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything she sees
Is just blue, like her, inside and outside
Blue her house and a blue little window
And a blue Corvette (HAHAHA, TS4 don’t have cars, silly!)
And everything is blue for her and herself
And everybody around
Cause she ain’t got nobody to listen to….




Feb 27, 2015

I love the fact that Elisa’s first friend is Bella Goth. I also love their funny faces.






Feb 27, 2015

Little Boy: Captain! There’s something lurking around the bow!

Little Girl: What is it?

Little Boy: I don’t know, captain! Oh… oh Twallan! It’s a monster!

Elisa: WAGARBASLJFIEHFEIHWGVBDUFCSOIFE

Little Girl: READY THE CANNONS!

Elisa: ASJBFIRHGOWSFCVJKEBIMNF

Little Girl: FIRE!

*boom boom boom*

*bubble popping sound*

Little Kids: WE DID IT!










Feb 28, 2015

Elisa met a human man for the first time a few days ago. Well, she met Mortimer Goth, but he’s not quite… single enough for her. She met Travis Scott at the nightclub. As far as looks go, he’s ok for a human. A bit too boy band-ish. It’s really his soul that she likes. They see each other regularly, mainly at the club.

Elisa: Hey Travis, I was thinking. We’ve been seeing each other for a while now, and I was wondering if you…

Travis: Wanted to go steady?

Elisa: Is it too soon to ask?

Travis: Of course not! Elisa, I really like you, so why shouldn’t we make it official?

Elisa is so happy that all she can do is blush and do a little happy dance. The only audible word she mutters is, “Yay!” before kissing him for the first time.






Mar 01, 2015

Elisa: So, um… can we be best friends?

Bella: Aren’t we best friend’s already?

Elisa: I think so, but I’m just making sure.

Bella: Of course we’re best friend!

Elisa: Yay!

Bella: Yay!

*hug*

Random thoughts: I wish there was a way for close friends to be a bigger part of a sim’s life. I’d love to make Bella the gothgodmother of Elisa’s future children.









Mar 05, 2015

Elisa’s Thoughts: Isn’t this great? My best friend and me hanging out on a Friday night. I don’t think life can get any better.

1 hour later

Elisa: Ok, Bella’s gone home. It’s just you and me. Wanna woohoo?

Travis: Ummmm, duh!

And then they both have a giggle fit.

Post-sex sims sleeping are fucking adorable.

Mar 05, 2015

I just had woohoo (hey!)
And it felt so good! (felt so gooood)
A woman let me put my penis in side her!
I just had woooohooo
And I’ll never got back
To the not-having-woohoo ways of the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dilute the Ugle Gene! (for real this time)